Our Greatest Blessings

Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Beautician

Well, it finally happened to me.....I honestly never thought it would. We were having a family pizza/movie night on Fri. and so we were all just watching "She's the Man" and hanging out. Elijah decided he wanted to color and went and got the bag of crayons and colored pencils and Austyn thought that was a good idea and joined him. Well the movie ended and I started to watch Psych and got caught up in that and didn't realize that Austyn was no longer sitting in front of the T.V. with the bag of crayons. After the first commercial break I turned to see what she was doing and saw that she had found the last pair of scissors in the bag and was cutting her hair. Yes, she had been sitting there for 5 to 10 min just snipping away. And since her arms aren't very long, she only got the front......doesn't her haircut look beautiful! Her hair is probably only half and inch long in parts. She got it good.

I honestly don't even think there is a way that I can blend that in unless I shave her head. And of course her hair is so light and thin that it sticks out. This is just the majority of it, not all of it. After I got her out of her hinding spot, I put her on the couch and tried to see all the damage. Hair just kept coming out all over my couch, and I can't get it off without some type of lint roller, which I now have to go purchase. This just showed me that as long as we have this furniture, we will not be getting an animal. The really hard part about it is that she looked so funny it was hard not to laugh when I was trying to be mad. She just kept giggling, and I am sorry to say that I did not have a good poker face.


Oh, and just so you know, this is not the wind blowing her hair, she really cute that much of the front off. I don't know what I am going to do with her......

3 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that she did that! She still looks beautiful though! It is so hard sometimes to keep your cool when what they did is sooooo funny! I love it!

Johnsons Away said...

Can we say comb over and comb forward :) Maybe go get a hat like we talked about. She looks so cute it is just so funny. Thanks again for a great laugh.

Anonymous said...

My dearest friends Stephanie and Joe
how i miss you both. I think you two have such a beautiful family. Steph the girls look just like you and the boys look just like Joe. Steph I was just at you mom and dads house the first time in forever i forgot how amazing your family is i just wish that you and your family could have been there as well. I will check your blogg now that i know you have one to keep up on you and your beautiful clan

Your long lost friend
Jessica
if you want you can e-mail me
Spider_women_fan@yahoo.com