Our Greatest Blessings

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Fix (a.k.a The Combover)


We have found the solution!!! No joke, my daughter now has a combover. We took the long piece of bang that was left and combed it over to cover the front of her hair and then sparyed it with a ton of hairspray. This solution works for a couple of hours, long enough for any Dr appt or church. At the end of that the little feathers of hair start to come out the top. This is going to have to work for a while because Austyn's hair takes a long time to grow in. Oh well, I think it looks cute, and we will just have to invest in more bows.

For those that noticed I did change the post name, I just felt that I was being a little too mean.




6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It totally works!!!!!! I'm going to check out the head bands for you tomorrow!

Jen Johnson said...

She looks beautiful! You are going to have to get bows for every day of the week though for the next little bit! Cute girl!

Johnsons Away said...

She looks so cute, I will have to talk to my friend who makes bows for her girls. I was even thinking about making some for your girls, but I hadn't made it to one of her parties yet. I'll let you know. She looks so cute.

Meagan said...

Hey Steph. I just got back from Washington and I went to a couple of quilt shops while I was there. I found the cutest little skirts that I am going to be making Austyn and Ahlana. I will probably send it around her birthday. Maybe I can find a cute bow or head band to match the skirt. He He He!!! She is full of spit and fire and I love it. What a cute girl!!!

Meagan said...

Cute Eve t-shirt by the way! Where did you get it? I'm sure Brayden would love a Wally one.

Dekle Family said...

Hey Hunts, just saw your blog on Elizabeth's blog. Wow your kids have grown! Check out our blog sometime. P.S... I make headbands!