Well, the day finally arrived. Macayla's first summer vaction has offically started. She didn't fully realize what summer vacation really was until Joe and I compared it too High School Musical 2 "Summer, summer, summer, summer......" it was like a lightbulb clicked on. Life just makes so much sense if you just compare it to Disney channel shows. Here she is on her last day of school and just for the fun of it I thought it would be fun to also see her on her first day of school, just in case you can't tell, the one on the top is her last day of school. The big difference I see is her teeth. She has lost a total of five teeth in the last year and of course not all of them have grown back in. She does look a little older when you see the pictures side by side....she is growing up so quick. She has big plans for this summer that include, swimming at the local pool, reading, practicing her handwriting, and of course prepping for first grade. Oh, and don't forget the snowcones.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
She still looks like a baby on her first day of school. She has grown up a bunch!!! What cute pictures! She sure is a pretty girl!
Wow Steph, she really does look alot older then the first day of school picture. They grow up so fast. I am signing Brayden up for school this week. I just can't even believe it! Love you all. XOXO
Post a Comment