Our Greatest Blessings

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paparazzi





So what did I say, we are so the next hottest couple. We can't even go to the park without some swarm of paparazzi photographing our every move....this is the last time I buy People magazine. HA! HA! HA! I know I had you all going there for a minute. This is the photographer from the Amarillo newspaper. Joe's name was submitted for a Father's Day article and so they interviewed him and a couple other Dads and then they met up with us to snap some pictures. They took some really cute ones of the kids on the swings. I really wish they would give me some copies, but I guess that is not their policy. If there is a lot of Joe's quotes and some pictures of the kids I will send a copy of the article to you guys...if you're lucky we will even autograph it for you LOL!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I want an autographed copy please!!! How cool! Who submitted his name? You or someone you know or an annoymous peron??

Elizabeth said...

and by annoymous peron.......i obviously meant anonymous person!!!! LOL

Margie said...

That is soooo neat! Joe is totally am cool guy and great dad. If they need any quotes about him tell them to call me! I would love to see the article.