Our Greatest Blessings

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Elijah


Ok, so I know that Elijah does have his very own picture on the blog, but I haven't said anything about him yet. And lately I just have not been feeling like I have given him enough attention, treating him like the "middle child." Yes, I know he is my middle kid, but I don't have to make him feel like it. So, here is a picture of my little einstein, he is sooo smart. And I really feel like he has sometype of photographic memory. He will hear something on the Disney channel (a.k.a my saving grace) and he will have it down in no time. One example is how he refers to Raven. When he talks about her it is Raven from the Disney channel original series "That's So Raven." He is like a walking commercial. And of course as you all know his uncanny ability to quote movies like nothing else and normally at a very appropriate time. He is quite a challenge, but also very rewarding, sometimes it just takes a little more work to break through his rough outer layer, but when you do, you find out it is well worth the effort....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awwww. .... My little Elijah! We love him! It's funny b/c every time Sea watches the Polar Express he says the kid with glasses is Elijah, well in fact if there is ever ANY kid with glasses, he calls them Elijah! LOL

Hunt Family said...

Ok Mike and Meagan say the kid with glasses on the Polar Express is Elijah also