Our Greatest Blessings

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just because


I was looking at my blog and all of my kids have pictures except Austyn so I thought I would just update you all on her. She spends her days playing with "her Everett" & Elijah. Austyn and Elijah have gotten really close, but when Cayla comes home from school she loves to play Barbies with her when she gets the chance. She loves to pester her brothers and sister and she is constantly making Joe and I laugh. She is still as little as ever but she is growing just not around her midsection. She is our little "Tink" but she shows me a little more everyday that she is growing up. She likes to help out and boss the older kids around. So here is an updated picture of my "little, little Mama"

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Hey Hunt Family! I love your blog spot. It is great to see the kids and get a update now and then. I love that picture of Everett! It is so funny. Anyway, I have started to put our family blog up, but it is just not done yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Love you all,
Meg

Elizabeth said...

How cute is she??? I love it!! We miss you guys so much!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm damn she is hot!Love to get her sexy pink knickers off and make her feel good, I love how they buck and squeal at her age when you lick thepussy