Our Greatest Blessings

Monday, May 19, 2008

Our new Summer treat


Here in Canyon there are two little snowcone stands on our mainstreet. This is almost in comparison to Ely's main street. Anyways Joe was gone a couple weeks ago and I thought I would do something with the kids. So, since we were short on cash we went for the snowcones. The kids loved them. I don't think that they have ever tried them before. They are discovering all the new flavors, of course starting with the regulars like bubblegum and rootbeer. But they want to try new ones every time we go. Here is Elijah after he tried the blue bubblegum flavor. They are perfect for something cool, sweet, and cheap. The kids only cost $.75 Our kids new favorite night is bowling and a snowcone. Of course I am not going to lie, I do love the excuse to get one. It is my goal to try at least 50% of the flavors before summer is over

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love snow cones. How fun!