Ok, so while I was living with my family this last summer we had quite a few discussions on whether or not it was socially acceptable to have a little kid stick out their tongue. I didn't think it was, but since I was pregnant with Everett and he was in the "middle" of most of the discussions I think that he heard both sides and came up with his own idea on the matter....what do you think?
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Hilarious!! What a cute pictures and what a cute boy!! Can't wait to see him in December!
Hi Stephanie and Joe When your that cute you can do anything you want. Which one of the older kids does he look most like at this age. Love ya and miss ya!!
He is a really good mix of all of them..but Joe and I were just talking today about how he looks a lot like my brother Mike when he was a baby. Mike had those same bug eyes and red hair.
Post a Comment