Our Greatest Blessings

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Austyn's Bubbles

Joe and I were working on our talks the other night when suddenly I realized that there was a child missing. So, I started my exploration of the house and didn't have to go very far. I was walking past the "monkey" bathroom and noticed that what once was a dull noice in the background turned into a loud rushing of water. So I stopped right before the doorway to brace myself for what mess ultimately laid before me and mixed with the sound of the waterfall was a little voice saying, "Bubbles, bubbles...." I went into the bathroom and this is what I found, Santa in our bathroom in the middle of June. Austyn had gotten into the hand soap and filled the sink with bubbles and then proceeded to cover her face with them.


I think she is just about the cutest Santa that I have ever seen :) And lucky for me the mess was not near what I thought it was going to be.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How stinkin' cute! Glad the she hadn't filled the bathtub to overflowing!!! LOL

Margie said...

What a cutie pie. Have you ever noticed when they think they are in trouble they try to pass it off with a hugh smile for mom thinking that will ease the consequences.

Margie said...

PS Did Elizabeth tell you about Heather Polton - She has a brain tumor. She sent out an e-mail so I guess I can put it on your blog for the world to see.