Ok, so I saw this quiz on Tamara's blog and thought that I would try it. I did it four different times. After my third one I decided that I would stick with whatever came up because I thought that I was pretty truthful on my answers. Well, as luck would have it I am not a princess at all, just a gypsy who pole dances. Oh well, at least the description is nice! Take the quiz and let me know which princess you are!!!
Which'>Which'>http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354">Which Disney Princess Are You?









2 comments:
I love you, you just crack me up. Aaron and I had a really good laugh from your comments. I think you are wonderful and a survivor. And there is nothing wrong with being a gypsy who pole dances, I'm sure Joe likes it :)
I think all husbands would choose the gypsy that pole dance over a princess anyday! I know mine would!
Post a Comment